Jonny Drury BA (Hons)
Artist, Researcher, Facilitator.
- MA Autism student, Sheffield Hallam University.
- Facilitating Bohm Dialogue for autistic students and staff at SHU.
- Researcher and trainer for Disability Sheffield; Disability Employment Rights and Autism Awareness for Organisations.
- Facilitated / co-facilitated Bohm Dialogue sessions with Sheffield Autism Research Lab, Chisholme Institute and SHU Multi-faith Centre.
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Fine Art (live art, critique and Dialogue)
- Education Manager, Bloc Gallery, Sheffield
- Leeds Artforms, ‘Cultural Routes’ artist-educator.
- Curated experimental music concerts, events, workshops & record label.
- Storytelling clubs & workshops facilitation.
- Victim-offender mediator (MESH)
- Counselling Skills training (SHU)
- Film and production for various documentary style DVD’s
- Founded ‘Enable Creation Co-Operative Ltd’ for artist-educators.
- Postman on the Isle of Skye…