Jonny Drury BA (Hons)
Artist, Creative-Educator, Trainer, Facilitator.
- MA Autism student, Sheffield Hallam University.
- Co-facilitating Bohm Dialogue for professionals & students working in Autism at University of Sheffield (SHARL).
- Designer and lead facilitator ‘Art & Mindfulness’ programme for Autistic adults, The Art House, Sheffield.
- Researcher and trainer for Disability Sheffield; Disability Employment Rights and Autism Awareness for Organisations.
- Co-facilitated Bohm Dialogue sessions at Chisholme Institute and Sheffield Hallam University Multi-faith Centre with Hester Reeve.
- Education Manager, Bloc Gallery, Sheffield: Funded by ERF, I co-designed and delivered creativity and identity workshops for unemployed refugees, asylum seekers and home-schooled children (fulfilled criteria for improved employability).
- Leeds Artforms, ‘Cultural Routes’ artist-educator. Specialist workshops applying principles found within sacred art forms as tools for personal development and identity exploring in various schools.
- Curated experimental music concerts, events, workshops & a record label.
- Picture researcher for Wooden Books.
- Storytelling clubs & workshops facilitation, nationally.
- Film and production for various documentary style DVD’s
- Founded ‘Enable Creation Co-Operative Ltd’ for artist-educators.
- Once a postman on the Isle of Skye..